Emuca Springs for folding doors, Steel and aluminium, Matte anodised, 2 pcs
ID 1015662 / EAN 8432393006017
- Springs for wooden folding or cabinet doors.
- Designed to absorb the sudden closing of doors in kitchen, home and bathroom furniture.
- Can be mounted either on the right-hand side or the left of the furniture, simply by changing the mounting terminals.
- Possibility to adjust the closing speed via a device that can adjust the braking action.
- Each set includes 2 springs, 2 catches for the side, 2 catches for the door and the necessary screws.
- Made from steel and aluminium with a matte anodised finish.
Set of compasses for folding doors designed to absorb the sudden closing of doors in kitchen, home and bathroom furniture. Its assembly is easy and simple, being able to mount in the right or left side of the furniture, simply by changing the anchor terminals. Each set contains two compasses, two side hooks, two door hooks and the required screws. They are made of steel and aluminum with matt anodized finish.
|Retail Price (VAT)||24,95 £|
|Dimensions (1 UN)||5 x 2 x 22|
|Components||2 folding springs, 2 catches for the side, 2 catches for the door, assembly screws|